Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

“Global Opportunities:Career in Other Countries”
Online Research
Career Opportunities: Career opportunities are everywhere throughout the word, there world wide.You are able to teach in many country's. Like China, Thailand, Colombia,or even Vietnam. There are people and kids out there wanting to learn so this is a great career to take. Being a  
Reflection:I Would like to work in another country because that way I get to experience different languages, culture, and people. I would like to go to many different countries. I have none in specific because I would like to go to all of them at least once. If I were to choose one I’d pick a country that’ll need special care. For example if a earthquake or a tsunami occurs in that country than that country is needed the most. The career I would choose would be one in a million. I would get a job that helps/protects other people, environment,and animals in that area. Or a job that involves moving from country to country and discovering new things. Overall I would like a career that involve being with people, animals, and the environment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment