Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break
  1. This Spring Break I watched movie and  Tv shows, as well as spent some time with my Family.
  2. This Spring Break I went to Calexico, CA  to meet my family members.
  3. I met my Grandparents, aunts, and cousins in Calexico. I surprised my grandma and aunt by meeting them there in a Jake in the Box. I saw some of my family members that I hadn't seen in 10 Years since I my family had been in the U.S.
  4. I watched movies such as (Kubo, Gremblins,  and Fast and the fouruce 8)
  5. I did not watch any sports nor play any sports.
  6. I had no CTR experiences but I surely know my sister did.
  7. I did not read any books this spring break except for my drivers licence book I am trying to finish.
  8. I had no Homework except for this class.
  9. I went to outlets with my family, the park ,and the mall. During my stay in Calexico my family stayed in a place called Border Hotel and I saw some of my family members through the border.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment