Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving
History: Thanksgiving all began during 1621, with the Plymouth colonists and the Wampanoag Indians shared an autumn harvest feast that is acknowledged today as the first thanksgiving celebration in the colonies. For more than two centuries we've been celebrating thanksgiving.



Reflection:
  • I am thankful for having a wonderful and caring family
  • I am thankful for the roof over my head that my parents work so hard on to keep and maintain
  • I am thankful for the friends who turned into family
  • I am thankful for the food in my plate everyday
  • I am thankful for having a healthy lifestyle for my family and I
  • I am thankful for having such a great pet that i know doesn't understand me but is always there for me
  • I am thankful for being able to spend time with family,friends, and my pet
  • I am thankful for the life that I have
  • I am thankful for the little details in life that make me happy and laugh
  • I am thankful for all the people who make it possible for me to move on in my life  
  • I am thankful for having an education



No comments:

Post a Comment