Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving week
During my thanksgiving week I did my usual work I took care of my siblings while my parents were at work. We had a yard sale at my house during the my first weekend . But over all I pretty much stayed home during break with my family. I practically just spend my time with homework, late work, extra credit, cleaning, cooking, and taking care of my siblings. A good part is that I did have a partial timer to myself and I watched my TV shows. I did not meet new people but on my first day back i met my moms friends daughter that came from Mexico and now studies at Libra.I did not go out much, but if you consider going out to the market or to the store than yes I did go out. Well we did go out and watch the new movie Mona. I had to finish reading a book for English as a homework assignment called  “Night” and I had to write three essays during my thanksgiving week. I would have preferred a nice thanksgiving week where I didn’t have to work as much and relax. Yes well we watched a soccer game America against Chivas  it was a great game. It was my mother's birthday so we spend time together as a family. I watched the Flash, Vampire Diaries, Super girl, and other shows during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment