Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges Teen Face Today

  1. What are several of the major challenges teen deal with today?
  • Bullying
  • Parents
  • Relationships
  • Drug use
  • Alcohol use
  • Academic problems( getting prepared for college)
  • Stress
  • Peer pressure
  • Obesity
  • Social media
  • Depression
  • Sexual activity

  1. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today?What are you doing about them?
I deal with many things through my day I overall at school. I have to deal with
  • School: Late work, Homework, unfinished classwork, extra credit, and keeping up my grade.
  • At home: Taking care of my siblings, homework, help clean the house/ Kitchen, and sometimes prepare food. Nevertheless I have to clean my room, clean my cloth, and take care of the dog.  I also have to prepare myself for college by doing community hours and volunteering.
     
  1. How are you being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenges you may face?
Being a CTR person can help you overcome these challenges
  1. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
You can help a teenager in many ways for example:

  • Listening
  • Encouraging
  • Planing  
  • Managing
  • Preparing
  • Improve

No comments:

Post a Comment