Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

Image result for moon street art
1.I like this class because it encourages you to be a better person for yourself and others. It motivates you to make the right decisions and it feels comfortable asking as many questions and doubts you might have. It is also a great way to learn how to use computers and learn life style skills at the same time.This class also teaches about how making wrong decisions impact your life and others.
2.Somethings i don’t like about this class is that it is very quite and we only get to express ourselves through the computer. I also don't like that there is not much participation and projects in which we can learn new thing through the computer.
3. Recommendations for this class would be to change the topics in the Student success statement and to  ask us questions, our opinions in subjects.
4.A highlight for me in this  class is that I learned to express my opinions in a blog I never thought I would create. I got to learn how to work with a compute more effectively.
5.Yes absolutely I tried my best in this class.
6.Yes I am reading my life planning goals journal although sometime I might forget unintentionally.
7. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because In this class I learned that being a CTW not only affects you but other people in your surroundings.     


No comments:

Post a Comment