Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days
A.What you did
I spent most of my time watching Vampire Diaries, All the superman movies on Netflix, and 19s movie.  
B.Places you went
The furthest i went from home was to the supermarket and to stores like(Ross, Burlington,and Big Lots)
C. People you met
I met my mom’s friend’s children that came from Mexico not so long ago.
D. Movies you watched
  • Monster Truck
  • Moana
  • Trolls
  • Sing
  • ouija 2
  • The great wall
E.Sports events you played or watched
My mom loves this soccer team( America ) so she make us watch the soccer game on tv
F. CTR experiences
A CTR experience that I went through this winter break was that be in patient is the key to something better in life.
G. Books you read
This winter break I did not read any book.
H. Homework you did
I did not have any assigned homework during winter break.
I. Anything else
Each day was basically the same I Woke up cleaned partial parts of the house watched out for my siblings, cook breakfast for them , open the gates for my brothers tutores, and watch tv /relax. Over all this we also went to stores and I did the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment