Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

20 Thing we should say more often

  • Thank you
  • Excuse me
  • Here is a surprise corn dog I bought you because you are my friend  
  • I’m sorry
  • I forgive you
  • You can do it!!!
  • I’ve got barbeque sauce on my shirt too
  • Please
  • Everything is going to be ok
  • Aw! You got me a corn dog to ? You shouldn't have buddy!
  • I don’t Know
  • Your so awesome…..I named my (dog) (boat ) Name after you
  • Tell them they're awesome
  • Hello person i’ve never met before here's a high -five!
  • My sports team is not always the best team
  • Say nothing
  • I disagree with you, but i still like you as a person who is a human being and i will treat you like that because if i don’t it would make everything bad and that’s lots of people do and it is lame
  • Life is tough but so are you
  • Something nice
  • Let’s dance

No comments:

Post a Comment